Liquid Ring Compressors
- Robust, reliable units for corrosive, explosive, flammable and toxic gases.
- Worldwide installations.
- Manual & fully automated systems
- Various materials of construction.
- Performance tested.
- Single, double & cartridge type mechanical seals with mechanical sealing systems.
- CE marked
Typical gases & applications include : carbon dioxide. hydrogen, carbon monoxide, methane, biogas, nitrogen, sulphur dioxide…. biofuel production, sugar mills, water treatment plants, vapour recovery, natural gas
suction capacities of
- 20 TO 38,000 m3/hr with discharge pressure up to 150 kPa(G),
- 7500 m3/hr with discharge pressure up to 200 kPa(G),
- Up to 4,500 m3/hr with discharge pressure up to 450 kPa(G),
- Up to 3,000 m3/hr with discharge pressure up to 500 kPa(G),
No products were found matching your selection.