- Rough to medium vacuum, (1013 to 10-3 mbar)
- Compression from momentum transfer
- Optimally efficient at a single point
- Multiple stages
- Single stage compression ratio (CP) of typically 6:1
- Maximum practical CP of 12 for steam (and 5 for air)
- CP of 100,000:1 with 6 stages
Multi-stage ejectors are used to evacuate and maintain the vacuum in many industrial processes – degassing, desalination, deodourising, distillation columns, evaporation, fractionating, freeze drying, turbine condensing, vacuum cooling etc.
Applications are not limited to steam, LVI also offers water, gas and air operated ejectors for a wide variety of applications throughout the process industries.
No products were found matching your selection.