The Automatic Ladle Gas Coupling System is a big step towards ensuring the safety of steel foundry employees.
The Automatic Ladle Gas Coupling System is used in the following areas of steel mills.
- Ladle treatment and deslaging station
- Ladle transfer cars and ladle turrets
- Vacuum tanks
These systems are: “Mill-worthy”
- Eliminates operator fatigue, enhancing consistency and repeatability
- Reliable in harmful environment, efficient gas use
- Provides safety for operators, he is not in the danger area. No risk of burn injuries with slag or hot metal.
- These systems are: “Mill-worthy”
- Provides rapid connection to minimize the gas purging interruption.
- Predetermined breaking point protects the machinery. Quick exchange of “break-away” part
- Large coupling tolerance
- System is protected from harmful environment
- Repeatable process
Mechanical Steel degassing